This page contains the "Terms and Conditions" governing your access to and use of the Talentcir Website and the Services provided by Talentcir. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions or you do not meet or comply with their provisions, you may not use the Talentcir Website or Services. These Terms and Conditions are effective as of August, 2019.
2. Binding Agreement. These Terms and Conditions (as they may be amended from time to time by Talentcir), together with your Advertising and Candidate Search Service Agreement, form a binding agreement, between you and Talentcir. Your access to or use of the Talentcir Web Sites or Services indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
Talentcir Intellectual Property Rights, Talentcir Materials and all right, title and interest in and to the Sites and Talentcir Materials are the sole property of Talentcir or its licensors, and are protected by Chinese and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. Except for the limited licenses expressly granted to you in these Terms and Conditions, Talentcir reserves for itself and its licensors all other rights, title and interest. Without limitation on the foregoing, you may not reproduce, modify, display, sell, or distribute the Content or Talentcir Materials, or use them in any other way for public or commercial purpose. "Talentcir," "Personified", the Talentcir design logo and certain other names or logos are service marks or trademarks of Talentcir, and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the service marks or trademarks of Talentcir.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
a. Publishing any Website material in any media;
b. Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
c. Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
d. Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
e. Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
f. Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
g. Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
5. Your Content: "Content" means Talentcir's web pages, web forms, programming (including software code used on the Sites and in the Services, including
(i) tools, kits, and object libraries,
(ii) all third-party or open source code embedded therein, and
(iii) any upgrades, updates, releases, fixes, enhancements or modifications to the foregoing), graphics, images, design (color combinations and page layout), text, information, data, resumes stored in various commercial databases operated and licensed by Talentcir (including, among others, its "Resume Database," This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Talentcir makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
6. License to Use by Users who are Job Seekers. Talentcir hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Sites only for your personal use seeking employment opportunities for yourself. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Sites solely for your personal, noncommercial use. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of any Document you post to a Site and any consequences arising from such posting. Your use of the Sites is a privilege. Talentcir reserves the right to suspend or terminate that privilege for any reason at any time, in its sole discretion.
7. License to Use by Users who are Employers. Talentcir hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Sites only for your internal business use seeking candidates for employment. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Sites solely for your personal use directly related to searching for and recruiting job prospects. Talentcir also grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive license to use the Talentcir Materials and Services for your internal use only. You may not sell, transfer or assign any of the Services or your rights to any of the Services provided by Talentcir to any third party without the express written authorization of Talentcir. You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of any Document you post to a Site and any consequences arising from such posting. Talentcir reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use at any time if Talentcir determines that you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
8.1 When you register on any of the Talentcir Sites or in connection with the Services, you will be asked to create an account and provide Talentcir with certain information, including but not limited to, a valid email address ("User Information"). You acknowledge and agree that you have no ownership rights in your account.
9. User Submissions. Talentcir welcomes your comments regarding the Services and the Sites and appreciates hearing from you. Please note, however, that Talentcir does not accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which it has specifically requested. If you submit feedback on the Services, please be specific in your comments and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If, despite this notice, you send Talentcir creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (a "User Submission"), you understand and agree that the User Submission shall become the property of Talentcir. User Submission and any elements contained in User Submissions, shall not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on Talentcir's part, and Talentcir will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any User Submission. Talentcir shall exclusively own all now known or later discovered rights to the User Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the User Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or any other person.
You agree to indemnify us against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of these terms by you or through a machine on which you access the site.
You may (subject to any additional terms agreed in relation to any Employer Services) at any time elect to stop using the site provided that, in discontinuing any site activities, you must use our standard functionality and must abide by all applicable policies. No fees or subscriptions will be refunded in the event of termination by you in accordance with this clause. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your use of the site at any time without notice to you.
12. Law and jurisdiction
These terms and the site are governed by Chinese law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, these terms or the site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.