That’s Mandarin is an innovative technology company with 14 years of experience in Chinese language education. Founded in 2005, That’s Mandarin now has four branches located in Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen. It is an ideal choice for having an immersive experience of Chinese learning. In 2010, That’s Mandarin developed its own online learning platform called “Mandarin Café” to help students accelerate their Chinese learning process. Its unique and innovative approach to language learning guarantees an enjoyable Chinese learning experience.
Are you good at making custom websites?
Would you like to work in an international team?
We’re looking for a quite specific skillset - someone who could help us build a custom website (based on existing designs) on WordPress, while taking into consideration the SEO best practices.
- Knowledge of WordPress, HTML, CSS, JavaScpript, and PHP
- Understanding of SEO
- Understanding of UX/UI
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- English speaking (Chinese a plus)
- Based in Shanghai
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the team on moving the website to a new (custom) design
- Improving its SEO friendliness
- Improving the user experience
- Making the website responsive & mobile-friendly
- Developing digital marketing options
- Working with the team on page design for new products
- Chinese classes (if interested)
Email us your CV in PDF format