Hopkins&Billion is an international Consulting Firm helping international clients develop their companies via strategic Advisory Services incorporating a strong emphasis on Executive Search and other critical HR-Services. We aim for deep strategic partnerships with our clients and derive combined long-term solutions focusing on the whole Client- Vertical. We understand our mission is to create and unleash the value hidden in organizations via Financial Advisory/Capital Services, Executive Search, Specialist Recruiting, Strategic Market Consulting as well as Executive & Leadership Coaching. Within our China Desk we combine above for a tailored and whole advisory solution for our US, European and Asian customer base with China as focal point.
We emphasize the exchange between the Europe, Asia and the Americas and have built up a strong partnerships and client/candidate networks within these areas.
Our Practice Groups are specialized and individually focus on different industries, assignment types, salary scales and locations respectively. In order to provide our partners with an individual and fully integrate field of service.
Hopkins&Billion is active in following fields of expertise:
• Search (Executive Search & Specialist Selection)
• Advisory Services
• Consulting Services
For further information, please visit hopkinsbillion.com
• Graduated from university with Bachelor and/or Master Degree
• Further education and training on own initiative welcome
• 2-5 years of relevant working experience in recruitment area (character and results more important than experience)
• Pronounced Idea on developing search strategy
• Proven ability to identify relevant candidates with speed and accuracy and execute preliminary as well as follow-up interviews with task orientation and utmost accuracy
• Experience in market mappings appreciated
• Experience in successfully managing all aspects of client management for project execution phase
• Experience in assessing identified candidates, steering them to client and managing follow-up process (e.g. salary negotiation/on-boarding-process).
• First or deepened experience in Business Development Process (for less experienced we offer trainings)
• Excellent communication and organization skills, high level of responsibility and team spirit.
• Excellent presentation skills, detail oriented.
• Excellent use of Microsoft-Office-Suite, knowledge of other IT-tools welcome
• Flexibility and spirit of initiative.
• Self motivated and able to work independently.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Attention to accuracy and details.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Smart and outgoing
• Excellent oral and written English. Further languages welcome
• Acting as a professional Recruitment Consultant (Executive Search) for senior assignments cooperating with Multinational and local clients of the Industrial, Automotive, Real Estate/Architecture Hospitality and/or Retail/Fashion area
• Search and identify suitable candidates for senior projects by using internal/external databases, cold calling etc.
• Keep close communication with clients and be responsible for all aspects of full project management
• Interview candidates&; write according reports for client;
• Arrange suitable candidates to be interviewed by clients;
• Assist clients and candidates in whole recruiting process;
• Control the consulting service process quality;
• Assist in Business development for senior positions and generate and lead own clients with or without guidance depending on qualification