ASI Group Ltd. (ASI) is a full-service engineering and marine technology company comprised of two groups; ASI Marine, which offers a full range of underwater inspection, mapping and light construction services, and ASI Water which has extensive experience in design, build, and operation of drinking water and wastewater systems. Responding to industry’s demand for innovative technology and protocols, ASI has excelled in the disciplines of underwater robotic inspections, commercial diving, biofouling control, water treatment toxicity analysis and fresh water management.
- College degree or above
- Have experience in Finance controlling or accounting
- Will to learn and curiosity
- Command in excel
- Good human relation & communication skills
- Good command of English,French is a plus
- Review and follow up activity of ASI Logistics including turnover, margin rate and indirect expenses.
- Involve in the reporting preparation which is set up for Cargo System (Logistics management system).
- Review budget and analyze the variance between budgeted and actual figures.
- Preparation and analysis of the internal reports.
- Follow up and analysis of the margin.
- Activity Follow-up for each line of business.
- Establish and follow-up KPI.