viAct.ai is a pioneer to develop an innovative AI solution to improve worker safety and operation issues of workers in the construction industry. One in every ten workers got injury every year and cost millions of dollars and lives. Our vision is to use our proprietary AI technologies to enhance safety and avoid fatal accidents occur to save a life. In the last 25 years, the construction worker’s productivity has zero increase because data is hard to digitize in the construction site. Our computer vision solution will be able to digitalize data that was previously impossible to digitalize while turning them into valuable action.
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
● Bachelor's degree or higher relevant in multimedia
● Experience in UX & UI for web and mobile apps.
● Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
● Understanding of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
● Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
● Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions
● Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
● Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
● Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
● Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
● Translate concepts and ideas into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
● Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences
● Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
● Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
● Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
● Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
● Deliver customer-focused innovation throughout the entire lifecycle, including optimization and enhancement of existing features. Uses research, analytics, Call Center feedback, user testing, and various other tools/feedback to drive innovation.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Prefer full time but part-time is acceptable.
• Working hour: From 9:00 - 18:00, Monday to Friday