viAct.ai is a pioneer to develop an innovative AI solution to improve worker safety and operation issues of workers in the construction industry. One in every ten workers got injury every year and cost millions of dollars and lives. Our vision is to use our proprietary AI technologies to enhance safety and avoid fatal accidents occur to save a life. In the last 25 years, the construction worker’s productivity has zero increase because data is hard to digitize in the construction site. Our computer vision solution will be able to digitalize data that was previously impossible to digitalize while turning them into valuable action.
We are seeking an experienced full stack developer to help us build a next-generation services platform supporting users and best-in-class features.
• Bachelor Degree or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or equal
• 3+ years’ development experience in the IT industry
• Solid skill and experience in Web design and Front/back-end web architecture
• Designing and developing APIs
• Strong skill in cloud service utility, AWS or AliCloud.
• Experience in video surveillance hardware utility will be a plus
• Knowledge in machine learning and deep learning will be a plus
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; Analytic, self-motivated
• Candidates with less experience will also be considered
• Good attitude towards team work
• Good communication in English (Mandatory), Mandarin or Cantonese is a plus
• Has oversea or Chinese project experience will be a plus
• Responsible for providing a contribution to cloud platform development and integration
• Provide web front and back-end architecture designs meeting business needs
• Make sure designs and solutions are aligned with architecture standards
• Ensure projects / all activities are delivered with good quality
• Full time.
• Working hour: From 9:00 - 18:00, Monday to Friday