viAct.ai is a pioneer to develop an innovative AI solution to improve worker safety and operation issues of workers in the construction industry. One in every ten workers got injury every year and cost millions of dollars and lives. Our vision is to use our proprietary AI technologies to enhance safety and avoid fatal accidents occur to save a life. In the last 25 years, the construction worker’s productivity has zero increase because data is hard to digitize in the construction site. Our computer vision solution will be able to digitalize data that was previously impossible to digitalize while turning them into valuable action.
We are seeking an experienced AI expert to help us develop a computer vision engine for our cloud platform
• Undergraduate of Bachelor Degree or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or equal
• Experience in Python, Tensorflow, Pytorch or equal
• Experience in video surveillance hardware utility will be a plus
• Knowledge in machine learning and deep learning will be a must
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; Analytic, self-motivated
• Candidates with less experience will also be considered
• Responsible for providing a contribution to computer vision development and integration
• Provide AI and integration architecture designs meeting business needs
• Make sure designs and solutions are aligned with architecture standards
• Ensure projects / all activities are delivered with good quality
• Full time.
• Working hour: From 9:00 - 18:00, Monday to Friday