Paragon One is the Career-Center-as-a-Service that helps launch students' careers. Our career "masterclasses" combine project-based learning with live tutoring from professionals, giving young students the skill development they need to help land their first internships. We partner with executives from companies like Netflix, Coursera, FB, 51Talk, and more.
Our major focus is the international education market, and in 2019 we are continuing to push into the Chinese international education market. Colleges, international schools, and Admis- sions/test prep companies look to us to help their students build their initial career portfolio in fields like finance, AI, data science, game design, and more.
Paragon One is seeking a Marketing Associate Intern to focus on executing online marketing initiatives with the Chinese international education market. The associate will utilize marketing best practices and tools such as InDesign, Photoshop, and WeChat to create brand marketing materials in Chinese. We are alumni of YCombinator and backed by University Ventures, Learn Capital, Foundation Capital, and the ex-CTO of Tencent.
1. Based in New York City or Los Angeles
2. Speaking/Reading/Writing proficiency in Mandarin Chinese and English --Interest in education and technology
3. A strategic marketing and growth mindset
4. Strong Wechat copywriting skills
5. Follows marketing collateral best practices
7. Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, and WeChat
1. Ensure excellent execution of brand messaging in Chinese
2. Design promotional collateral on WeChat, Email, and PDF flyer